19 July 2010

Success!

On my ~last day in London~ before I moved home for the summer (ahh tears just thinking about it!) I went to the Rag factory to see Camberwell's BA Graphic Design external exhibition. Basically I wanted to check out the competition and there wasn't that much that stood out to me but I still felt a bit jealous of them as there stuff is so self directed and experimantal rather than more commercial like at LCC. Anyway me and my lovely friend Ruby sat up in a boiling 'cinema' for ages and watched every single short film, commenting on how we could definitely do a much better job. Secretly I liked them I thought them conceptual and interesting and longed to do something like that. So here it is, my first ever attempt at a short film with a bit of constructive criticism from my brother Xavi and much help from the iMovie online tutorials. Anyway the point is my hat goes off to all the students from the THOSE THAT MOVE show.

A tradgedy about a time, about people, about a place, about stupidity.

British Folklore Short Film

Another success which I want to congratulate myself on is this superb chocolate cake I made yesterday, it was simply perfect and totally delicious! I made hummus from scratch for the first time last week but it was not so good, little too much tahini.



On another note I've started making a scarecrow for my mom's allotment, only actually made the head so far, we had to go to to a gardening centre and three farms before someone gave us hay.. effort! Will post up more photos when it's finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment