8 July 2010

'Best Of' New Blood


Hello everyone I haven't posted anything for ages, not that anyone probably cares! But now summer is upon us I'm not so busy and am determined to get back on top of it. So I've been to a whole load of exhibitions lately which is me avoiding getting on with my own work but it's been lots of fun and I've seen so much amazing stuff I'm sure it will have subconsciously affected me I'll be like ten times more inspired to do great stuff than ever before!

The best one I went to was the D and AD New Blood exhibition, like actually amazing! I picked up like a million cards of illustrators I want to follow and yeah just generally realized that I need to ~up my game~ if I want to be there in a couple of years. Here were my favourites...












And this, I don't even know who it's by but THIS is without a shadow of doubt the most fantastic thing I have ever seen, not just at new blood, but anywhere, ever.
Basque in its glory.



No comments:

Post a Comment