18 October 2010

FRUITS

My momma bear brought me back this book from oxfam the other day and it is amazing! If you havent heard of fruits before efore i definitely recommend looking it up in the library, i think there's two different versions. Harajuku kids are so cool. Really makes me want to go shopping in Tokyo! Here are some of my favourites. Apologies for the terrible scanner.



















I love the little profiles at the bottom of each photo, the best is the current obsessions. I like these best..

-collecting records
-making clothes
-energy
-black dreams
-doodling
-playing
-knitting
-manga tea rooms
-fancy dress
-pi pi lamen noodles
-the monkey on my back
-snails
-watercolour paints
-wandering about
-myself
-sesame mayonnaise
-barbie
-my hamster
-zuzu the cat
-digging holes
-my push bike
-disassembling electric circuits
-computer games
-my pet crab
-protecting nature
-pandas
-eating dumplings until i fall over
-living on my own
-pyjama parties
-chocolate bananas
-my skipping rope
-making rice balls
-photo stickers
-drinking milkshakes
-my glasses

Anyway that's probably enough of that. I guess the the harajuku kids are to tokyo what hipsters are to london, but more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment