17 October 2010

fresh kids

Two design collectives fresh kids and dirt cheap threw this kind of ~warehouse party~ for alternative talents. There was like mc's, body poppers, beatboxers and stuff blah blah... BUT more importantly there was like some illustration, graphics and conceptual art exhibition and all these massive white boards for you to draw on. I got to draw lots, it was good. I'd like to be involved with more stuff like this, but alot of it was really samey. There were loads of generic, repetitive patterns and crappy graffitti but hey-ho!


Drew this lovely toast man and then some idiot scribbled on it! Sweet jesus. Giant cock courtesy of Lauren Squires.

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5529135181775946898" />



This giant milk carton was my favourite thing we did! Need to put up some stuff i was doing for my alien project soon! ...should probably try and sort my life out first tho mmm






Maze




No comments:

Post a Comment