17 October 2010

banana playing the accordion

I like this little guy, but sadly this is the only bit of graphic design ive done in FAR TOO LONG! It hasn't even been two weeks and i wish i was back at uni. I miss LCC. I miss London. I miss brick lane. I miss the hipsters. I miss standing up on the bus. I miss the wind when the tube comes towards you. I miss arrogant Londoners. I miss being independent. I miss student finance. I miss the river. I miss being ~strictly south~. I miss feeling inspired every day. I miss the tate modern. I miss the silent zone, especially the smell. I miss lectures so much! I miss having loads of work to do. I miss graphic design being the most prominent feature in my life. I miss caffeine fuelled all nighters and creative breakthroughs.



...and whole lot of other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment