3 January 2011

YSP

Visited yorkshire sculpture park today with the lovely lauren feather. It was cold but worth it to be in such a beautiful natural place.. only enhanced by all the amazing sculptures. I like walking around you never know what you might come across behind a bush, there's lots of wild animals and a frozen lake. I would like very much to be involved with putting together an exhibition here it's such an exciting and inspiring place. My favourite thing was an interactive area that played music when it sensed you moving around, badly explained but very nice. Here are some photos.


















There used to be a little art college in the park but now it's closed down, would be such a wonderful, picturesque place to study. I think i have chosen where I'm going to apply for uni.. in no particular order.. here it is-
1 Bath Spa
2 Kingston
3 Camberwell
4 Bristol
5 Leeds Art

I think these are good choices. Let's hope i get it right this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment