2 January 2011

happy new year!

Hello lovely fellow bloggers I would like to wish you all a real happy new year! There's lots of things I want to achieve this year and I am feeling full of hope and ambition and I'm sure this year will far exceed the last and hopefully be full of wonderful surprises that I couldn't possibly imagine right now! I wanted to start the year with a post that recollects 2010 but i honestly couldn't sum it up- it was crazy and it was fraught and it was inspiring and it was exciting and sometimes it felt like all my dreams were coming true and other times it felt hopeless.

On another note I watched Fantasia the other night and then I dreamed of little unicorns flying around and spitting out all these amazing shapes and colours. Good dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment