6 May 2010

The Stalker Project

Okay so for this basically our aim was to 'stalk' another person randomly selected from our course, meanwhilst we ourselves were being 'stalked'. Pretty awkward stuff but the point was to find out all the hidden quirks that make a person individual and special. My girl was a total dreamer, she was always up in her own head living in a bit of a fantasy world and personality wise she was just over the top sweet as sugar. Here are a few images I was working on.
This is my final piece to describe her. The cottage in the city is my first serious commitment to a major paper crafting piece and I absolutely love it, not too shabby if I do say so myself.




I think that would make a pretty sweet poster yeah, I'd stick it up on my wall.
And at night...

No comments:

Post a Comment