18 May 2010

DODGEM LOGIC!!!



I just had to write a post about Dodgem Logic. It's a pretty new magazine, the third issue is on the shelves right now but i was hooked from the first one. Generally I don't like magazines they're full of tedious celebrity gossip and uninspiring articles about what blink and you'll miss it new fashion trends you should be spending all your money on. Also I get quite disillusioned with life and from time to time I feel like the world is full of ignorant mongs. So yeah amongst all this Dodgem Logic is a breath of fresh air and has kind of re-established my faith in the human race; it's intellectual, interesting, funny, insightful and inspiring and most of all it brings back the true meaning of what a magazine should be about which is really good literature. This tops any other magazine out there, it's the kind that will give you a fresh perspective on life when you're feeling a bit mentally polluted. I would highly recommend it to EVERYONE. Also did I mention it has fantastic graphics, these guys don't cut no corners.

If you can't get hold of a copy at the very least check out their website by clicking HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment