16 September 2010

Got that flu feeling

So it's back to LCC in like.. woah less than two weeks now! Looking forward to getting back to the city and just focussing on my work but right now my throat's swollen up, my head's fuzzy, i haven't finished (or really properly started) my summer project, and I haven't sorted out my student finance. Also have nowhere to live. So pretty stressed at the moment. BUT I've just discovered this super awesome artist, actually poached off someone else's blog but i've had to repost just because I don't ever want to forget that Misaki Kawai exists. You know when you're starting to think that you're work is pretty sweet and you're doing pretty well and then you see another artist's and it just blows it out of the water. Well this is one of those artists.




No comments:

Post a Comment